23 June 2014

Release: Isshuukan Friends 12 [END] + Staff essays!

Am I the only one who wants to go hatsumode? Batch most likely not coming.



Torrent

Staff notes:

JnMegami- At long last we finish our first "real" project. This project really went pretty badly. We got heavily overshadowed and I started to lose interest in it (from original TL to CR edit; etc). Still, we can't just drop a series for something like that. I learned a lot about subbing between ep 1 and 12. From margins, to masking, layers, blur, x/y/z, /move and much more. So overall, I still enjoyed doing this. Expect us to do Free season 2 more movies in the future and possibly ova's (most likely next proj is Idolmaster movie). Last thing. There are constantly 700 downloads per week. Who are you guys and why us? I'd love to hear.

Kryomatics- "Meh. I'm busy with my new SP3, I'll update later"

Natsukage- went on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment