18 June 2014

Please welcome: JnMBad Scans

Natsukage and Me have teamed up to translate YareYare Kyonko (as per my request) And we have released the first chapter here!

And so it begins.


Expect something like this once in awhile. While we don't mind you guys uploading it and hosting it else where, bear in mind this is a doujinshi and some manga sites have regulations on this.

[DDL]


  • - I do know there might be one or two other places with a translation but whatever. I just wanted to read this.
  • - Also no torrent since it's a small file and I don't know how to set one up. If it bothers you too much ask JnM for one.
  • - And if anyone can point me to YareYare Kyonko chapter 5-7 in Japanese, it would help us greatly. (I hate translating Chinese) 


Jnm here. I'd have loved to have helped but I wasn't needed :(

1 comment: