12 May 2014

[Re]Release: Sakasama no Patema. 720p and v3

I was salty after anoHana movie and immediately started this.
I was going to QC and have natsu TLC but then [deleted] I just noticed I shouldn't say why...

TL - JnMegami
Timer - JnMegami
QC - JnMegami
TS - JnMegami
TLC - Natsukage
T_T

Patch here to fix up minor quality issues (some words just flew right over my head and I didn't type them down). Still no TLC
Patema is quite cute isn't she?

Eiji is voiced by Okamoto Nobuhiko... Now what would this movie be like if Eiji was more like...

This?
This is an open ended answer and a lot can be right, but my personal answer would be: anticlimactic ending, accelerator reverses her gravity, the end.

DDL

1080P Torrent

720P Torrent

Finals are over, I'm here to help!
Oh wait...
tee hee


8 comments:

  1. Looks good! Thanks for the work, been wanting to see this since the previews ages ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome dude! Was waiting for a loooong time ago. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't suppose I could get a DDL of just the script?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I decided to use the download page (at the top next to home) for scripts, only issue is I don't have the sakasama script (as you see from my gif) and JnM is afk so when he gets back I'll let him know. Or maybe someone reading the comments will be so kind and post a DDL for you.

      Delete
    2. https://www.mediafire.com/?l7yhrkrjr68v36a

      there might be mistranslations since there's no TLC yet. you may want to wait if this isn't for personal use

      Delete
  4. Did a rough translation of the ending theme, for what it's worth.
    http://soulslayerabad.blogspot.ae/2014/05/patema-inverse-lyrics-sakasama-no.html

    ReplyDelete