29 July 2015

Toumei Ningen no Tsukurikata PSA, aka people from Batoto and MAL (Chp 1 included)

For manga sites stumbling upon this randomly, the zip file attached here doesn't have the scanlations group image file. I'll make sure to ask natsu to included next time, but since he's on vacation I can't do anything. The v0 natsu gave me wasn't different so I decided to upload the zip and link it here.
edit: Added the final version with the scanlator pic, and a few corrections.




So I recently had become aware that natsu uploaded the first chapter to batoto while I was sleeping/at a doctor check up. Anyways I only have the v0 one currently on hand. I'll check on batoto if he decided to make any changes. That said, natsu is on a trip and will currently be unavailable for the next few days. I'll think about making this post nicer, but for now this is a good enough PSA.

 
>> Chp 1 << (final)

No comments:

Post a Comment