12 August 2014

Kyonko 3: GeForce GTX Edition.

At least first Volume down...
More then a few more (chapters) to go...
I'm running out of good images ; s ;
Old quote is old but, this is why we never get things done...
6:46 PM - Chibiki: ah
6:46 PM - Chibiki: well anyways on /a/ we were talking about a new episode, and I was basically explaining physics, being the god awesome biologist I am
6:47 PM - jnmegami: lol
6:47 PM - jnmegami: Physics 》 biology
6:47 PM - Chibiki: yep
6:48 PM - jnmegami: Anyway its already understood that physics rarely consistent on anime
6:48 PM - Chibiki: Then shortly after the physics discussion we moved to a shipping discussion, which I shot down as fast as possible, so now people are complaining about the CG
6:48 PM - jnmegami: LOL

[DDL]

2 comments:

  1. I don't suppose you're still working on the Kyonko doujins are you? I just now realized that someone was actually translating this and you are incredibly awesome for this

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah we are, it's taking a bit longer since natsu is researching about baseball to make sure the translations are accurate.

      Delete