22 July 2014

And You Thought We Were Dead: Kyonko 2 Edition

Not quite yet! We're still kicking, although JnM's been lazy doing Zorro, and I kinda dragged the entire staff to play Onigiri with me since PSO2 IP Banned us in America... Anyways, onto the release. Kyonko Chapter 2, still looking for Chapters 5+ Also double check they're Japanese and not Chinese. We have the Chinese ones, and they're slowly being done (at the same time I'm slowly killing myself cause of their chicken scratch font). I am just so amazing guys, I found the rest of Popcorn Lamp's hidden gem. But Natsukage, You the real MVP. Now all we do is QC and TLC Natsu's work if he needs it.
Don't worry, this is my sick fantasy. Zorro will return soon™
I told JnM to work on Zorro asap, so expect one within the week, otherwise I'll give you his steam ID and you can spam him while he plays games.
I don't know what's going on anymore . 3 .

Also, when I found the rest of Kyonko, I found some extras as well, I'm not sure if natsu will translate them as we go on or at the very end. Rather I'm not sure if he'll translate them, but we'll see...
Pretty Please? c:

Natsukage: Extras? If it's you...then I don't mind...^_^
I was planning on doing everything Kyonko of Popcorn Lamp.  

You know they have a Second series after Yareyare? It's still ongoing, and I only found a few so far.. 

[DDL]

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for working on this dj! It's soooo funny! I love Haruhiko even though I hate Haruhi *w*~
    Eagerly waiting for more from you guys... Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can find the raw here http://g.e-hentai.org/tag/group%3Apopcorn+lamp don't ask how I found it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He already found it before hand if you read the post correctly...

      Delete